BEST PLASMA TABLE VALUE!!---FULLY ASSEMBLED
*shown with optional torch
The Baileigh PT-22 plasma table is not your normal 2 x 2 plasma cutting table. The PT-22 offers many features not found on the competition at a great price. First off, the PT-22 comes fully assembled, no need to spend hours building hoping to have the alignment correct. A water bath is also part of the package, not an upgrade. Another nice feature of the PT-22 is that is comes with the material cross supports pre cut.
Operation of the table itself only requires 110 volt power so it will work at almost any fabrication site throughout North America. The PT-22 also comes standard with two different types of torch holder, one for an automated style system and one that is configurable to any hand held torch on the market. The PT-22 comes standard with an easy to use design software package that allows the user to design or plot out a job on any computer and load the plasma table via USB stick. The plasma cutting table comes standard with a hand held pendant with jog controls for the X and Y axis as well as program start and stop controls.
The PT-22 plasma table is perfect for anyone getting into plasma cutting. Call your Baileigh Industrial representative for further information.
- 2’ x 2’ (610 x 610mm cutting area)
- Water table with ball valve at drain
- High quality stepper motors with lead screw drive
- Single motor drive on “X” axis, dual motor drives on “Y” axis
- Fully assembled welded main frame
- 5” casters (2) stationary – (2) swivel with brake
- Flat bar grates to support material
- Industrial cable track on “X” axis
- Latched and hinged access doors
- Enclosure to house motor controllers and electronics
- Easy to use programming software, accepts DXF files
- 110V power
- Shipping weight 550 lbs
|Table Dimensions||29" x 31"|
|Table Load Capacity||3/4" Mild Steel|
|Capacity||Depends on Plasma System Chosen|
|Shipping Weight||550 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||36" x 36" x 48"|