The latest edition to Baileigh Industrial’s ever growing line of plate bevelers is the CM-15DS. The unique “can opener” style CM-15DS uses two shear blades that rotate, like a can opener, to create welding-ready bevels on linear plates of any shearable material. Material including iron, steel (up to 85,000lbs/in² or 60kg/mm2), stainless steel, brass, copper and aluminum. It cuts bevels from 3/16 to 1-9/16" (5 to 40 mm) in thickness, with a minimum plate width of 2-3/4" (70 mm) and minimum plate length of 5-7/8" (150 mm).
Heavy Duty Plate Beveler
- The beveling angle adjusts continuously from 15° to 50° without replacing any parts.
- The CM-15DS can be hooked to the work piece in either a horizontal or vertical position. When used with the included stand, the machine can be inverted in order to bevel both the top and bottom sides of the plate.
- 180° rotation allows for creation of a double-sided bevel - no need to rotate or flip heavy material
- Assembles or disassembles in seconds without tools using a unique clamping system
- Lift handle on trolley adjusts machine to working height
- Can function as a stationary or a moveable station
Included manipulator stand for the CM-15DS provides a simple quick 180° rotation to create double sided bevels.
- The unique clamping system allows the CM-15DS to be assembled and disassembled within a few seconds without using any tools
- The operator does not need a crane to rotate the material. There is a significant saving of work time.
- The stand for the CM-15DS is "floating" and can compensate for the unevenness of the floor, or the deformations of the steel plate.
- Stand allows the easy manipulation of the beveller
- The required height of the machine can be set up by an easy to use lift handle
- Movement of the machine is provided by massive wheels mounted on the carriage
To find out more about the CM-15DS plate beveling machine from Baileigh Industrial, contact a representative today.
|Max. Bevel Width
||15° to 50° Variable
||.236" to 1.57"
||27" x 19" x 40"