New Gary Single Wheel Slitter MDL 3354
Click here for Gary Stand is Optional $188.00
This single wheel slitter is a true asset to any sheet metal shop. Gary slitters have proven to stand against time. The 3354 Model holds tight tolerances over long distances. The unit is backed with a one year manufactures warranty that you will never need.
GARY single cut Slitter
Sturdy 24 inch throat slitter with quick adjusting back gauge and scale. Shown without optional stand. Made in USA.
- Capacity: 16 Gauge (.06")
- Throat: 24"
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 110 volts
- Minimum Slitting Width: 1"
- Maximum Slitting Width: 24"
- Shipping Weight: 450 lbs.
- Die-set type gauge mounting that insures easy setting and consistent squareness.
- Gauge mounting rods are extended to provide convenient carrying handles.
- Gauge is easily removed for machine transport and re-installed with no re squaring.
- Slitter knives are proven GARY "quick set" design manufactured from tool steel.
- Knives are outboard mounted for easy access knives are reversible , intervals between sharpening is double that of a single edge knives.
- "Adiprene" stripper rings are non-marking and serve to hold the material flat reducing twist.
- Dual bearings mounted at knife end to minimize deflection and increase knife life.
- Heavy duty roller chain drive with by 1/3 HP gear motor.
- Standard 110 volt with grounded plug. 6 amps.
- Demonstration of 16 Gauge Gary slitter