With a fixed 90 degrees cutting angle, the JET Hydraulic Notcher delivers corner cuts like no hand tools can. Users may notch up to 9-gauge sheet metal up to 50 strokes per minute. The 7-3/4 in. blades can be re-sharpened repeatedly to improve lifespan and save costs.
- Strong casted head for years on use
- Rigid sheet metal stand helps hold accuracies of the cut
- Folloing strict guidelines and electrical requirements, this JET Notcher is CSA/CUS certified
- Blades are guarded to protect the operator
- Emergency stop on both the machine and the foot pedal for quick stoppage of the machine
- Blades can we reshapened and prolonged life
- Enclosed cabinet with storage shelf
- Table guides with quick locking handles
||7-3/4 in. x 7-3/4 in.