New Tin Knocker No 30 Power Cleat Bender 30”x 22 Gauge
The Cleat Bender is another Tin Knocker model designed to increase speed and efficiency in the sheet metal shop. It performs cleat bending operations with precision, safety and ease of performance, yet it only requires one man for operation – even on long or clumsy duct components. No holding, supporting or re-positioning of metal pieces is required in cleat forming operations.
Solves problems for cleat duct work requiring insulation. Can perform cleat bending operations in the flat when you are producing “L” shaped insulated duct.
This time saving Tin Knocker unit is like an extra pair of hands.
Similar to Old Engel No. 24, the Best Power Cleat Bender Ever Made in America
· Maximum Capacity 22-gauge mild steel or equivalent
· Table top height or working surface height 31 inches
· Table top length not including CLEAT BENDER 36 inches
· Overall length 49 inches
· Maximum width capacity 30 inches
· 1 HP Motor for 110 Volt, single phase 60 HZ
· Approximate shipping weight 650 Lbs.
CALL US FOR MORE INFO AT 877-528-2809